When hiring a divorce coach or custody coach, you want someone who has first-hand knowledge of the family courts and experience with the emotional and financial aspects of the process.
Alisha will help you with the following aspects of your divorce or custody concerns:
- Choosing an attorney. How much should you pay? How do retainers work? How much will this cost? How do I pick the right lawyer?
- Logistics. How long will my case take? When should I file? Who should file? How do I calculate child support or spousal support/maintenance?
- Issues. What are all the issues at play? How should I evaluate what is most important to me? How do my decisions affect my children?
- Negotiation. How do I effectively negotiate? Do I have to cooperate? What if my ex is not participating?
- Insight. Why is my lawyer acting the way she is acting? How will a judge see my case?
- Experts. Why do I need them? What do they do? How will they help or hurt me?